What's new

Big Problem :( !!!

_Scorpion_

Banned
hi there guys ... how r u ... i've downloaded the Dolphin teaser ... and i was trying to set it up with the plugins and stuff ... when i'm in the plugin window ... and trying to press configuration ... it won't work at all while i'm having all my plugins with me ... it didn't ask me to locate the plugin ... and i'm really tired of this ... i wanna play GC :( ... please help me guys

thanks in advance

kage

Hey _Scorpion_, which config can you not get into? All of them? Do any Plugins show up? I would first recommend uninstalling Dolphin, and re-Install it, I had weird plugin problems on my first install as well and that fixed it for me.

Also, if they are all showing up you may want to make sure you have the newest DirectX installed as well as functional drivers for your video card. By the way what kind of video card are you trying to run it with?

:ninja:

OP
_Scorpion_

_Scorpion_

Banned
hi there kage ... yeah when i press config ... it doesn't give me any kind of windows asking me to locate a plugin ... and can u help and tell me how do i know if i got the newest DirectX please

thanks in advance

Metal-Geo

If you run it direct via the zip/rar...you're doing it wrong. You should put it all in a folder.
If that's not the problem then im out...

kage

Hehe, ya I guess if DirectX becomes a stumbling block, he'd probably have a couple more questions to post in this forum (If he hadn't already been banned for another one of his question!)

:ninja: