What's new

Help with PJ/ Zelda MM

terkan13

Hello all
didn't really like what I saw of Zelda MM when I bought the cart so I never played it past the first 72 hours. Love the Zelda series so I figured with PJ 64, cheats and a walkthrough I could force my way through it just to see the sights and the storyline. Fired it up with the cheats for all hearts, invincibility, infinite magic, bombs, bombchus, rupees, arrows and to have the ocarina. When I got to where I shoot the skull kid to get my ocarina in the game, none of my shots did anything to him (I assume its because I already had the ocarina) and the moon hit the tower. To my shock when the game restarted the mask salesman saw that I had the ocarina and restored me to link. At first I thought that I had gotten lucky and wouldn't have to redo the first 72 hours but then I realized that since I didnt get the Oot from the skull kid I never learned the song of time. Playing it without it being available on your subscreen doesnt work and I don't think that you can proceed through the game without it. Has anyone else had this problem and gotten around it? Is there perhaps another cheat code somewhere that gives you the song of time?

I also noticed that during cut scenes there is a horizontal line at the top of my screen just into the border about 1 or 2 pixels high, anyone else have this?

Thanks for your help :pj64:

RadeonUser

Erm... Check for a cheat that's something like "All Quest Items" or similar under Have... You should've been given all the songs to go along with it.

The border problem is caused by FSAA... Disable it, and so does the small little border.

Last edited:

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
Of course, you could just refrain from cheating until you get the Ocarina... :blush:

But I think there's supposed to be an "All songs" cheat out there somewhere... Check GameSages or GameFAQs.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Hmmmmmm. (I'm kind of getting used to saying this) ;)

1st: RadeonUser
RadeonUser Erm... Check for a cheat that's something like "All Quest Items" or similar under Have... You should've been given all the songs to go along with it.
As per usaul, Radeon.
You are right, thank you for that good advice, this is why i like you in #pj64cheats helping out user's :)

2nd: terkan13
Has anyone else had this problem and gotten around it? Is there perhaps another cheat code somewhere that gives you the song of time?
As Radeon has told you, You already Have it.

3rd: Royal Fool
But I think there's supposed to be an "All songs" cheat out there somewhere... Check GameSages or GameFAQs.
You really don't check or use cheats in Pj64 do you ;)

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
:blush: ok part timer ;)

We are the ones pulling the 16 - 17 hours a day help you know lol.

Yes, i know its usual.

But i will leave that there, just to show How knackering that amount of help can be :D

Last edited:

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
Okay, okay, I admit it. I'll let you in on my darkest secret: :pissed:

I once used a Red Potion cheat in Majora's Mask, 'coz I couldn't find the witch's sister in the Swamp. :blush:

Gent

Administrator
Anyway.

If there are any probs, Or need to know how to use cheats in PJ 64, or even adding them.

Then please read This thread This Thread

& Slougi: stop spamming :D , More Studying ;)

Last edited: