What's new

2xsai filter in fullscreen mode

J

Juan Carlos

Hi again.

There a little question I'd like to do. It is just me or Jnes doesn't alows 2xsai filter running in fullscreen mode? If it does, how can I set it?

Thanks

OP
J

Juan Carlos

It's useless... in the video dialog I select the "super2xsai" option, but I still can't play NES roms in fullscreen with this filter. The weirdest thing, is that I can run the emulator in "super2xsai" video mode while it's in window mode. Passing it to full screen the filter disables itself.

Any way I'll keep trying, but it nothing seems to works

Salutes to Jabo

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
You sure you did that? You do know there's two drawing methods don't you? One for windowed, and one for full screen, so are you sure you switched the one that's just below the full screen one?

OP
J

Juan Carlos

Hi again... I bet this is starting to get annoying for you. Well I think that all is configurated just fine. Anyway there are two screen shots of my monitor with the emulator's configuration window in my PC. If you don't mind have a look and tell me if something's wrong with it.

Clements

I think you're using an older version of JNes. Update to 0.5.2 and the menu will look like the below screenshot which allows you to use the filter in fullscreen mode.

OP
J

Juan Carlos

Modem, thank you for the link. Now, with Jnes latest version I can play NES roms with 2xsai filter in fullscreen mode without any problem.

Thanks to everyone.