What's new

Animal crossing

MaXleBourrin

I'am not for asking : where can I dowloading a lot of roms???
---) In www.downloadingromsisnotlegal.com
I'm just here for:
Animal Crossing works or not works ???
i LuV This game but i don't works in mu computer!!!
Plize HELP Me!!!!!(o_o)

The work of the developper is VERY GooD for the first version of Dolphin Good luck for the futur!!!!(^_^)

(Sorry i'm French and my english is ... (-_-)

ByE

MaXleBourrin

Loki

It boots, but there is no video. But don't lose all hope that is a good sign, it means that the game can run. THe next hurdle is getting the video to display. Keep an eye on this emulator, the devr's have done a great job so far, and only better things will come :D

DOGG

Well, it finally works..... at 0.08 FPS. So vegetable you dont need to fake any more screenshots.

animal%20crossing.jpg

Guru64

I doesn't work yet in the version of Dolphin that is released.
It works in the unreleased version(the version where DOGG posted a picture of).

kryogenix

#netplay owner
yeah, i was wondering why it didn't work. nintendo logo appeared, screen went blank and my fps jumped to 700 +.

DOGG

Vegetable said:
This reminds me back when DOGG tried to prove I faked those shots IMMEDIATELY after I told him.

Haha actually i didn't read your private messages until like a week ago when i accidentally found out i had some. As soon as i saw your shots i knew they were fake. But none of this really matters im not the dumbass who faked them.

Marce1991

Programmer
actionally if you guys look at his screenshots of the animal crossing its the exactly screen that fires posted same fps same cpu and video.Exactly the same screenshot so dogg was trying to teach you a lesson vegetable doing the same thing you did.So if Dogg is not faking, then he must show us another screenshot of ac.Wich I think he won´t.And Ector, Schibo and Fires are working in a closed project.So as said they´ll only release another version when they think it s the right time.

Last edited:

DOGG

Marce1991 said:
actionally if you guys look at his screenshots of the animal crossing its the exactly screen that fires posted same fps same cpu and video.Exactly the same screenshot so dogg was trying to teach you a lesson vegetable doing the same thing you did.So if Dogg is not faking, then he must show us another screenshot of ac.Wich I think he won´t.And Ector, Schibo and Fires are working in a closed project.So as said they´ll only release another version when they think it s the right time.

Yeah just like you said it's the same screenshot as fires posted. If you look at the source, i actually linked the image from dolphin-emu.com. The reason i didn't mention this is so people could call me a faker and then i would point them to the official website with the exact same shot so they could feel dumb and I could bask in my superior intellect.

I never claimed that i have it running. I just said that it works, as is evidenced by the shot. So i dont know what you think im trying to fake.

What vegetable done was run Dobotsu No Mori (Japanese Animal Crossing) on an n64 emulator and post the screenshots in a dolphin window. I exposed him as a faker by making some fake shots of my own.

I just wanted to update people to let them know that animal crossing does indeed work on dolphin albeit we'll have to wait a while until we get to play it.

DOGG

Vegetable said:
DOGG, you really need to let things go, noone really gives a fuck about my screenshots anymore.
OMG really? How could one forget such a momentous event? Surely, people visit here several times per day for updates about your shots.

Hint: I was clarifying the situation for Marce1991

Marce1991 said:
ok I´m sorry for the misunderstanding Dogg I really don´t want to cause trouble man.
Listen man, whether you want it or not, trouble is coming your way. I am going to do alot of nasty things to you here from my computer desk half a world away. Fear me!

DOGG said:
The reason i didn't mention this is so people could call me a faker and then i would point them to the official website with the exact same shot so they could feel dumb and I could bask in my superior intellect.
I was hoping this would set someone off. Guess not. OK thats enough idiocy from me.

kage

I dont think anyone is questioning your ...intelect DOGG. I think we can all tell how intelligent you are :D . Take that any way you please.

:ninja:

Marce1991

Programmer
Dogg im not challenging your intellect dont get mad, man.My apologies I have misunderstood the situation if you want i may delete that post

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
DOGG said:
Listen man, whether you want it or not, trouble is coming your way. I am going to do alot of nasty things to you here from my computer desk half a world away. Fear me!

I was hoping this would set someone off. Guess not.

Mate, this is the type of anti-social behaviour that is generally frowned on around here - it's very counter productive, and destroys the forum's spirit. Shame on you.

kage

Marce1991 said:
Dogg im not challenging your intellect dont get mad, man.My apologies I have misunderstood the situation if you want i may delete that post

No reason to change your post. You didn't do anything wrong man. DOGG is just TRYING to be funny (I think...)

Dont worry, the other guys in here have got your back man :D

:ninja:

DOGG

kage said:
DOGG is just TRYING to be funny (I think...)

Yes i was just having some fun. Maybe i should've put huge "WARNING: SARCASM" all over the place. I thought i gave it away but it doesn't appear so (i knew you would catch on kage). Perhaps it's because english isn't everyone's first language (mine neither).

BTW Marce1991, I'm still plotting your demise
icon12.gif

Vegetable

Banned
Oh come on, did anyone see the last guy that was saying he was a l33t hacker? That was a good chuckle.
DOGG said:
So vegetable you dont need to fake any more screenshots.
=DOGG]OMG really? How could one forget such a momentous event? Surely, people visit here several times per day for updates about your shots.
It seems that you were the one who brought my fake shots into the conversation.

Last edited:

DOGG

Not that it matters Vegetable, but as i said earlier, the reason why i posted the shot is so that people who are interested in running AC on their PC would know that there is hope.

Anyhow i cant be bothered arguing about such irrelevant crap. So i wont reply to any more of your posts regarding animal crossing screenshots. You said earlier yourself that "noone gives a fuck" and that i "really need to let things go". Perhaps you should take some of your own advice?