What's new

Collecting Cocoo's

Acorn

I may have mispelled that, not sure ;)

Anyway, two of the chickens I am suppost to collect and put in a pen are behind an entirely fenced in area. I've tried for quite a time to gain access to it, with no success. I've looked in every walkthrough/fag/guide/site that I can find, but no one seems to say more on how to get into the fenced off area than "get the chickens and put them in the pen. Some may be behind a fenced off area."

I may be missing a door or something obious : / Anyone know?

Eagle

aka Alshain
Climb up on the area by the door to the windmill and jump at an angle with another chicken in your hands towards the door on the other side of the fence. Just as you get there, throw the chicken over the fence and grab the side of the guard rail fence. Don' try to jump directly over the big fence, its near impossible, just go for the guard rail fence. WHen you get to the other side, throw the chickens over the fence one by one.

OP
Acorn

Acorn

Cool! Worked first time I tried it - I had tried running off the clif next to the windmill door with a chicken before, but never thought to throw the chicken and grab the edge.

But my chicken problems will never end ;)

http://chicken.acornscity.com

See my problem? Or is it suppost to be like this and I'm to dumb to figure out what to do (again)? Should I bomb the box? Do I need to complete the chicken quest and get the bottle to finish the game? ;)

Thx again Eagle, for your first answer =)

blizz

you can bomb the box, or do I like did and do a running charge into the box (you know where link rolls forward) and smash the box open that way, I prefer using Link himself as a weapon

OP
Acorn

Acorn

Thx very much =)

I'll try rolling into it, and if I can't break it that way will wait until I find out what bombs are and how to use them. (hehe)

It just seemed odd..... that a chicken that escaped from the coop somehow got inside a nailed shut box. Thought it might have been a bug ;)

Thx for yer help all, have a good day!

blizz

no it's like that on the N64 I think it's meant to prevent you from completing the task until you have the goron bracelet.

blizz

I liked to keep attacking the cuckoos until they got pissed off and started attacking me ;)

Macca

cool, christmas smilies!

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

they can't kill you wehn on epona so they just go all crazy :)

Mazkaline

Its cool too to use Nayrys love (was that the shield magic?) and the kick some cuccoo ass.
Its nice looking when they try to penetrate the magic shiel and you can shoot arrows on to the :devil: