What's new

plugin Creation details? - for programmers

Rumor

shiggidy shiggidy shavv
Does anyone know of anyinformation about the plugins or where to get information about dolphin so that people can start to program plugins for the emulator?

if any of the programmers see this could you just inform us on the plugins.

Trotterwatch

The final spec for the plugins hasn't been finished yet, so the specs haven't been released. When the specs are decided then they will be announced I would wager.

Scha

You could just look at the functions exported from the .dll's and try to guess the parameters (you could disasm the dll's and try to figure it out from the asm).

My big dissapointment is that there was no force-feedback stuff for the controller plug-in. Hopefully they will add it to the finished specs. (the shaking window kinda sucks imho)

Scha :D

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Trotterwatch said:
The final spec for the plugins hasn't been finished yet, so the specs haven't been released. When the specs are decided then they will be announced I would wager.

The specs are only avaible for trusted / know emu devs afaik.

aprentice

Doomulation said:
Don't want any halfwitted plugins to show up? ;)

I would guess they haven't released the specs cause they aren't definate yet. What would make you think halfwitted plugins would show, isnt gcdev always promoted not the opposite? :p

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
aprentice said:
I would guess they haven't released the specs cause they aren't definate yet. What would make you think halfwitted plugins would show, isnt gcdev always promoted not the opposite? :p
I don't know...maybe they don't want them to be *MADE*. :p