I have Naruto2 in .ISO.
I change .iso in .gcm
And now, it write me :

unknown country code : m
Video is set to NTSC

I click "OK"

and it crash !!!
What can i do !
I need to try this game before buying it ( import games are expensive !!!)
thanks
twix

Strange

Dolphin is not good tool for "trying" games... You can`t play this game on dolphin anyway - it doesn`t go further intro movie...

card

plsss help me! i got supersmashbrosmelee, and i can't run it. it was archived at first and when i extracted the content it was named smash and no .iso i renamed it .gcm i tried to run it with undisker, but it says unknown file format.
when i try to run it with the emu, it waits for a couple of seconds then windows asks me if i want to send an error report and closes...

Last edited:

kage

Posted by card - Today at 12:18
plsss help me! i downloaded supersmashbrosmelee, and i can't run it. it was archived at first and when i extracted the content it was named smash and no .iso i renamed it .gcm i tried to run it with undisker, but it says unknown file format.
when i try to run it with the emu, it waits for a couple of seconds then windows asks me if i want to send an error report and closes...

!! Downloading games is illeagal. They do not allow discussions of that sort on these boards. You will be very lucky if you're not banned card...

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
card said:
plsss help me! i got supersmashbrosmelee, and i can't run it. it was archived at first and when i extracted the content it was named smash and no .iso i renamed it .gcm i tried to run it with undisker, but it says unknown file format.

As kage said, you're blind as a bat. I'm pretty sure there's a very fine line, even if you don't directly talk about downloading. ESPECIALLY if it arrives to you archived.

kage

Sheesh, I'm gonna get right pissed off if that gets brought up again. Thats old Strange, and I'm sure Vegetable is not implying YOU are a pirate, lets just get civil around here, and remember what these boards are to be used for, HELPING each other out.

Can't we all just git along?

:ninja: