What's new

What the ... ?

death rin VR

Wonderful. I installed DirectX9 and Dolphin. I tried to run Bust-a-move.
It not only crashed my Windows XP two times so heavily that i had to pull the plug of the PC, but i also fucked up most of the N64 games in 1964 that were working before. Banjo, Mario Tennis etc., of course just my favourite games have graphic bugs that weren't there before. I love it. Is there a way to uninstall the DirectX9 ?

-Shadow-

Banned
Did you Install DX9b or DX9a ? DX9a is a piece o' crap and DX9b is a fixed version of DX9a .You just have to install DX9b and everything will be OK .
BTW it would help if you put your PC-Specs into your Profile .

Scha

dx9b is also a piece of crap. I cant use my TV card if i install dx9b (have re-installed windows several times just because i "accedently" upgraded to 9b a couple of times.

Scha :D

OP
death rin VR

death rin VR

What a beautiful day. I not only found out that i never will be able to emulate a gamecube, but i also fucked up my ability to emulate an n64.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Scha said:
dx9b is also a piece of crap. I cant use my TV card if i install dx9b (have re-installed windows several times just because i "accedently" upgraded to 9b a couple of times.

Scha :D
My tv-out works perfecly with dx9b installed. :ermm:
Oh yeah, death rin, why don't you try system restore?

Scha

the TV error think for dx9b is for TV-inn and only for PAL.. I know there is a fix out, but it doesnt fix the problems for all cards (not mine :()