What's new

Changing extensions

Kiantsu

Well, how can I change an unziped iso to gcm in Xp Pro? Only says the name, doesn't apear the extension and I can't use the file, please help!

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Kiantsu said:
Well, how can I change an unziped iso to gcm in Xp Pro? Only says the name, doesn't apear the extension and I can't use the file, please help!

If it's an unzipped ISO I'm sure you're on shaky ground with that question. But anyway, go to Tools -> Folder Options -> View Tab -> Unclick "Hide extensions for known file types". I'm pretty sure if you didn't know this you didn't rip the game yourself - but I am just speculating. :/

OP
K

Kiantsu

Yes I only unziped it, thanks! every day you learn something new, thanks!

now I can play it, but it hasn't got colour... well, better this than nothing ;)

PD: I can't save my progress¿

OP
K

Kiantsu

and how do you do for having zelda ww in colour, as in Shots, and aryll with wareframes, because all is black and aryll, birds and all characters (not link) are red :(

OP
K

Kiantsu

well, can u explain a bit please? I only unziped iso, changed extension from .iso to .gcm and started to play, if its a config, where do I change? if its a program, can u give me an url for downloading? excuses for... troubles

(My zelda ww only goes at 3 fps as much...)

Allnatural

The GeForce 4 doesn't support the pixel shader 2.0 spec. If WW requires it, you're out of luck.

M

mainframe19

if you want to play zelda with your geforce4 than use 1964 and rices plugin with zelda64!

right now dolphin is to slow play zelda the wind waker!

Last edited: