What's new

Dbz Budokai

Aniss

Is Dragon Ball Z Budokai playable ? What does it look like ? How fast does it play (50%?) ?

kage

This is a joke right? Please tell me this is a joke. PLEAZE!!!!!!!! SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE?????

Again I can feel the heat from the coming flames all the way from here.

:ninja:

kage

Maybe I was too harsh. Maybe I shouldn't have assumed you would read the stickys at the top of the forum. Maybe you're using a web browser that doesn't show them. Maybe you're not too lazy to look around here before posting, its possible that you recently had eye surgery and are not to look at your screen for too long. Maybe for some strange reason you are using a monitor that has a burnt out spot for the top 1/3 of your screen.

If any of the above is true, I apologize. Let me explain what you need to do.

I recommend you go out and buy a different monitor, or wait till your eyes get better, or use a browser that was not made by an Amish boy named Frank behind his fathers barn on ye old laptop.

In fact, now I do see the err of my ways.

Good luck my Amish friended, blind, burnt out monitor companion!

PS;
If someone creates a sticky asking about EVERY game on the gamecube this forum is gonna get WAY messed up.

kage

I agree, I am totally amazed at the level of compatability in such a short amount of time.

However I think this forum is going to fill up awfully quickly if people keep making posts asking how well game ___ is running. The Gamecube has quite a few you know, and there IS a compatability sticky at the top of the forum.

My 2 cents.

death rin VR

"Is Dragon Ball Z Budokai playable ? What does it look like ? How fast does it play (50%?) ?"

Öhmm....why do you copy the exact words of my question in the "3 Questions"-Thread ? Thats really weird...