What's new

how do i....?

boblibob

ive d/l this dolphin program thingy in hopes of playing my GC games on the PC while my bro plays on the GC , we have a time share thing goin on and im one for beating the system ;) , so how does it work , i run the program , i have my GC games with me , when i put them in my pc it doesnt reckognize anything in the drives , also , what is an iso? it says on the main page dont ask about making them and (google is your friend) what would i have to search at google

LI9UID

Hi,

I suggest you to search the forum a little you should find some answers.
i'll quickly answer you but if you want more read previous threads those kind of questions have been already answered lots of times.

1 : Dolphin doens't emulate GC games 100% for the moment.
2 : your cd reader will never read gc mini dvds
3 : isos are gc games image make them by your self ( find how by your own )
there is a lot of website that explain how to do it.

Cheers

OP
B

boblibob

if the cd drive wont read them , how do i make game images , dont u usualy use stuff like alcoholo 120% ?

Clements

You don't use an optical drive to create the ISO, thus all burning utilites will never work. You can find out how to make back-ups by searching Google (thus the Google is your friend part).

Skilzat99X

Clements said:
You don't use an optical drive to create the ISO, thus all burning utilites will never work. You can find out how to make back-ups by searching Google (thus the Google is your friend part).
Ok, but still, any exacts to search on google, I cant find anything. Also, I have a DVD drive, could I use that to run the games from Dolphin?

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Skilzat99X said:
Ok, but still, any exacts to search on google, I cant find anything. Also, I have a DVD drive, could I use that to run the games from Dolphin?

*Sigh* This has been answered many times before, AND in this thread, and you still ask? NO, you cannot.

Skilzat99X

mainframe19 said:
just go here

http://forums.maxconsole.com

and ask how to backup your gc games you own!
they have alot of gc tools there!
K ill try that. BTW, if its been answered b4, i should look around here huh. SORRY! lol

BTW
Q: Where can I find .gcm/.iso images of *insert game here*?
A: Use the bug in PSO, write a ripper and rip your own original games. Don't ask us about it. We don't support running games that you do not own.
In here, I just need to kno wat PSO means. srry, i dont mean to discuss ripping, but this was in the help file so it must be OK. ;)

Last edited:
M

mainframe19

i don't spam any formums!

i only read them, and give out idea's and say whats on my mind about what they are about and what they are saying!

M

mainframe19

and to check out whats new and whats going on in those forums!

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Actually I didn't mean you spam here :rolleyes: . Just that those forums are only worth for spamming.