What's new

Nintendo 64 Rom Sites Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
Read the rules thread. It's way up there. Bah, you're lazy enough to ignore the thread, so I'll paste it for ya:

N.B. You may NOT ask for ROMs, where to get ROMs, for people to email you about where to get ROMs, to offer ROMs, or ANY OTHER commercial ROM acquisition related discussion. Such threads will be quickly locked or deleted, depending on content. You also risk being banned by IP or IP range which will mean that you cannot post at any EmuTalk forums in the future, ever. Consider this message your warning. Sorry to be blunt but we've had trouble with people 'not understanding' the rules. This policy is in place for legal reasons.

Don't blame me if you get banned...

DEAD MAN.INC

ok ok ok

I know that rule but what kind of a stupid rule is that guys i may not tell him or he may not tell me where to get roms i mean if we can help each other why not???huh:angry:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
heh, maybe u guys should change ur EmuTalk logo on the upper left hand corner into 'ROMS = BAN'

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
If you knew about that rule, then why didn't you abide by it?

I can't waste any more time on you.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
the rules r explained before but:

simply, this board does not want to be taken down because roms r illegal. nintendo and their crusade had taken down many sites (i know, some of my favs were a casualty in this) that are in any way related to roms. however, emulation itself is perfectly legal. So now u r in the situation that ur in now. emus = yes, roms = no

u might like to know that once upon a time, rom requests were allowed in EmuTalk. Once upon a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.