What's new

will you please help me

joriske

Banned
hi

i am new to this emulator.
but i do not know to play games

i know i cant play gamecube cd's on the pc.

1. where do i get these games?
2. how do i make them work?
3. if i need to copy them from the cd, what tools do i need?
4. Rip your on GCN disks? what do you mean?

srry for ol these questions but i really want to know how to get started

thanks

shurikenman

Damn...I wanna be Sonic ^^
ok ok...

1.dont ask, believe me you dont want to..:)
2.u have to rename an .ISO file of a GC iso to .GCM then just open it with Dolphin
3.you cant copy them becouse GC uses a special technology to read thos Mini DVDs...so just forget it.
4.Thats a complicated activity^^ but believe me again you dont want to do it :D

kage

OK man, I can smell the smoke from the flames from here, so I will try and save you before the guys here tear you apart :)

1. You get the games by ripping them from your Gamecube.

2. I'm assuming you mean on your PC (Obviously I doubt if you own a cube but thats not for me to say right?) You use this emu, however although this emu is advancing wickedly fast, I dont think you will find them fully playable yet.

3. You are not allowed to ask about that here, however if you do some research (on this site alone!) you should be able to figure it out.

4. Transfer the ISO of you Gamcube disc to your PC (please dont ask if you can just use a CD-ROM or DVD drive for that ok?)

Questions are fine, however I strongly urge you to read through these forums before firing out questions that have been asked so many times before. I can nearly sense Trotterwatch coming to take a bite out of you for these questions. Quickly, hide! (and while you're at it if you really want to know what going on here, do some research ok?)

Good luck! :ph34r:

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
You guys obviously didn't notice his title under his nick. Lemme show you.

joriske
Banned

Style: EmuTalk

See the BANNED? Some mod didn't even care to warn him. No one cares, he's gone, lets lock this.