What's new

How perfect is DK64 emulated???

Razman

I started a new game of DK 64 (US), and when I want to go in Cranky's lab, the emulator just shows a black screen (no error, nothing!).
Is this how playabe the game is at the moment on 1964, or do you need special settings to go on further??????

Rice

Emulator Developer
I don't have this problem, if you can still walk out from the lab, then it must be your video card problem or video plugin setting problem.

I would like to know how well 1964 can play this game. I have some graphics glitches, it gets better if using lower CF value but will also get too slow.

so, has someone played this game such further?

KahnAbyss

Angry Aztec

For now its works fine for me Ive played over 1 day but I have a problem I looked out for faqs and when I need to free the llama into Angry Aztec with DK Im not able to jump into the barrel I got in the air and throw out of this section so I wonder if I missed something in the game and have to come back later or a glitch that will stop my progress :)

Ive tried it with both 1964 v0.7.3 and 0.7.1
and it does the same think...

Greet KahnAbyss

hotshitu

Banned
Rice said:
I don't have this problem, if you can still walk out from the lab, then it must be your video card problem or video plugin setting problem.

I would like to know how well 1964 can play this game. I have some graphics glitches, it gets better if using lower CF value but will also get too slow.

so, has someone played this game such further?

No problems (apart from notoriously bad sound, even with Azimer's latest). Just that annoying barrel game issue. Haven't bothered to play any further after I hit upon that :cry: