What's new

supersmashbros

suicidal

hi i have a problem.supersmashbrothers stop when i select 1p game or when the intro scroll,and sometimes stop when the"n" logo appears.i cant play it!!!please someone help me. very very thanks.....i have the 1.3version ofpj64 p41500 256m geforce2 32m.

CLSugarman

wait, stops, freezes, or a temporary slow down
make sure you don't overclock stuff, and have enuf free memory (not memory itself, free memory)

Nameless

Hi there!! I have a problem with Super Smash Brothers, too. Whenever I start it with pj64 1.3 it displays the error "executing from non maped space" and then it's just a blank screen. Same thing happens with Pokemon Stadium 2. I scanned my roms folder with Goodn64 and they were both not in the "have list"....How come? Does that mean they're bad roms?

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
CLSugarman said:
wait, stops, freezes, or a temporary slow down
make sure you don't overclock stuff, and have enuf free memory (not memory itself, free memory)
It means that GoodN64 doesn't reconize them. Them may be bad as well as good. However, I'd guess they were bad since they doesn't start.

FFrenzy

Super Smash Bros works ( almost) perfectly for me. Only glitch is that the intro is jerky, and also is the start of the first level i play ( and only the start of the first level ! )

Even completed the game with Kirby ( ok, on very easy, but still....)

so :pj64:

Tesla-Guy

Nameless said:
Hi there!! I have a problem with Super Smash Brothers, too. Whenever I start it with pj64 1.3 it displays the error "executing from non maped space" and then it's just a blank screen. Same thing happens with Pokemon Stadium 2. I scanned my roms folder with Goodn64 and they were both not in the "have list"....How come? Does that mean they're bad roms?

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)

If your rom's filename contains a [!] then it's a good rom.

CLSugarman

Tesla-Guy said:

If your rom's filename contains a [!] then it's a good rom.

it an unknown ROM file.

either two things, your GoodN64 isn't the latest one, or you a rom released by somebody, and nobody knows if itz good or bad.
My advice is to get another rom.