What's new

Bust a move!

Xanatos

Well i tried Bust a move on my 1.5 ghz AMD 1800+ and 128mb Radeon 9000 and it worked Excellent, i hear all you guys talking about having sound, i tried turning on Framebuffer Emulation and it didnt turn on the sound or anything, so what should i do?

OP
X

Xanatos

Ahhh! Well i will be playing Luigi's Mansion in 2hrs 23mins and 40 sec, so that will be fun.

<Ps>I really wish there was a better controller ;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Xanatos said:
Ahhh! Well i will be playing Luigi's Mansion in 2hrs 23mins and 40 sec, so that will be fun.

<Ps>I really wish there was a better controller ;)

I hope you mean on your console cause you will only get as far as The Nintendo Logo on Dolphin :p

And im sure ({}:{ if Not) the controller at some point will include pad support with pics for configing

OP
X

Xanatos

Gent said:
I hope you mean on your console cause you will only get as far as The Nintendo Logo on Dolphin :p

And im sure ({}:{ if Not) the controller at some point will include pad support with pics for configing
Yeah, i never knew the luigis mansion was just the title, that sucks! but iam getting Final Fantisy CC :)

Ya know how they got 184mbs, to unzip the LuigiMansion.GCM to 1.4 gb?

HanibalSmith

They probably zipped it to 128mb because nintendo have a habit of filling the mini dvd's to their full 1.4gb capacity, they just fill it full of junk, so if you rip that out and only leave the actual program itself you can shrink game considerably.

This function is included in the dolphin Emu.

OP
X

Xanatos

hey i own a gamecube i own a Nintendo 64, i think i have given them enough money. I will test out Final Fantisy Crystal Chronics soon today!

The Luigis mansion was a *.rar (winrar[better than winzip])i want to put Splinter Cell that i own on my pc but i dont have a dvd drive. so i cant read it :| and like this isnt a emulator fourm, how do ya think you guys get your Nintendo roms? huh yeah ya download them! they are illegal after the first day!

Strange

2Xanatos
Not all people download games, many dumping them from original gamecube. FF CC didn`t work - look to game compatibility thread... and you can`t read GC disks anyway - PC-DVD drive is not compatible with them...

OP
X

Xanatos

Yeah i just figured out that it didnt work :|. So you are supposed to rip them through the gamecube the way that you do Phantasy Star Online, proabably, or somthing similar, but your not supposed to talk about it anyways. ok, but what am i doing wrong that i "Tread VERY carefully" your going to ban me?

Trotterwatch said:
They are illegal fullstop if you download them..... as for the rest of your post I'd suggest you tread VERY carefully.

You say that it is illegial to download the roms.. surely Nintendo didnt approve for a Gamecube emulator, you lot know, aswel as i, that if someone makes a Emulator some people will download "illegial roms." For an Moderator, you sure have quite an attitude

Trotterwatch

Emulators are NOT illegal - the Roms/Isos are. We are not here to debate the whys and wherefores, we are here to help and to help keep the discussion on a LEGAL basis.

Thanks for the compliment btw ;)

OP
X

Xanatos

Trotterwatch said:
Emulators are NOT illegal - the Roms/Isos are. We are not here to debate the whys and wherefores, we are here to help and to help keep the discussion on a LEGAL basis.

Thanks for the compliment btw ;)

ok sounds good. lock the thread before i say somthing i will regret :|

Stezo2k

S-2K
Xanatos said:
Yeah, i never knew the luigis mansion was just the title, that sucks! but iam getting Final Fantisy CC :)

Ya know how they got 184mbs, to unzip the LuigiMansion.GCM to 1.4 gb?

cause luigi's mansion doesn't take up all the GC disc, the rest of the data is compressed :)

Trotterwatch said:

So... if i e-mail Nintendo about do you approve of the public making Emulators for your Gamecube, I will be expecting "Yeah, sure go ahead... people will only be using the emulators for more bad then good"?

If thats the attitude then it would be much simpler just to play on your console?
The Gamecubes controller is designed in a way to fit with most of their genre games, which is mostly platformers.