What's new

some gln64() textures not displaying

Corrodias

i realize this could be the fault of my video card. it's the radeon 7500 mobility and it has drivers version 7.67, which is rather old, but i cant upgrade them yet because im still talking to my manufacturer about releasing new drivers.

if someone recognizes this as definitely being the fault of my card, that's all i need to know. if not... well, what's going on here? as you can see, some of the textures just do not display (in this and in other games). like in OoT, the "path" textures in hyrule field aren't there. finally, while everything is a little slow (i blame the outdated opengl drivers of my card), the game menu in the third shot is REALLY slow.

i'd try it on my desktop but it needs a new PSU

oh, and i'd like to mention that i have a post on here about the dexdrive saves, just in case someone didnt see it

Last edited:

Clements

Yep, it's either the mobility card's fault not supporting enough OpenGL or your drivers are not good enough. The requirements for glN64() are higher than Jabo's and Rice's plugin.

It should work completely fine with your GeForce4 Ti 4600, that is well enough. All those errors shown will be gone completely.

OP
C

Corrodias

now i just hope that i can convince my manufacturer to update the drivers and that it will benefit from them. Clements to the rescue, again