Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I hate oot majora's mask rocks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CLSugarman

i don't like the gorodo, i like the spirit temple
i hate the shadow temple, 2ndly i hate the ghost temple

heh heh

i like the spirit temple because you get to fight iron knuckles, and the lighting is nice w/ twinrova. also, the mirror shield completes the red outfit.

blizz

the Spirit Temple because it has the most balance, atmosphere (although the Forest Temple was good for that) and probably the most enjoyable bosses

I hated Jabu Jabu's Belly and I hated the Water Temple, the same goes for most of the water based temples in most of the Zelda games too

Shadow Temple was the easiest, only had to stun the boss once and killed him with the biggoron sword with a jump attack and then lots of quick slashing (I love that sword)

blizz

I think people are considering the gerudo dungeon to be the spirit temple, although they are really separate

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Spirit Temple is nice as adult. Not as a kid! I hate being a kid!
The Forest Temple is nice, too. The Fire Temple is okay. The Water and Shadow Temples are boring.

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
I don't now why I like it I hate the forest,water and schadow temple but its one of my fav. games,but majora's mask is better cause you have other missions,too by oot is it dungeon,after dungeon etc.

HostLink

I think the Spirit Temple rules, and I also like the fire temple, very well done. I hate the water temple, u because u have to be repeating stuff all the time, and most because the main room is so big that in my AMD 750MHz the framerate falls to 10 FPS and gets really sloooooow, when I normally have 25-30 FPS, at least this is what evoodoo shows on screen...

Macca

I like the forest cause it was the first zelda i had ever played i when i got it i was like.....whoa :D

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
What you think I mean with gerudo dungeon,is it the dungeon where you can get the ice arrow or or the temple where you must go after you rescue the man:plain:

TheWizard112

i loved the water temple!! it did suck having to do bots on/off, on again, etc. fire temple was also awesome. spirit temple was cool but to easy. i hated lord jabu-jabu's belly. by the way, what game did you guys like better majoras mask or ocarina of time. i liked oot better because i went through all 4 of the dungeons in majoras mask very easily and unchallenged. the dungeons in oot were actually very hard where as the ones in majoras mask were not.

OP
hellknight

hellknight

Banned
OH now I understand I mean the spirit temple with ghost dungeon and the gerodo dungeon is the fortress!!!