What's new

To use postprocess

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
A guy asked me in the shots thread how i use postprocess and here is it:

In the Dophin folder open the file "flipper" with Notepad and in the Postprocess line change the value to 1 or 2 (i prefer 2) and save.
Now open the Dolphin emulator, start a game(i have tested Bust-a-Move 3000 only), open "Configure graphics plugin", enable "Overlay some statistics"(keep it enabled to avoid graphics errors), click OK and thats it!

p.s.:To return to no postprocess change the value to 0 again(you can do it in game), but you have to click in "Configure graphics plugin" again to Dolphin recognise it. If you don't understand my english, sorry me, it's very poor.

See ya later! :)

Knuckles

Ly Mathews said:
Now open the Dolphin emulator, start a game(i have tested Bust-a-Move 3000 only), open "Configure graphics plugin", enable "Overlay some statistics"(keep it enabled to avoid graphics errors), click OK and thats it!

Fix already exist (that I found since dolphin is out) and you don't need to keep it displayed to avoid glitches

And actually, the post processing doesn't have anything to do with that( i never enabled it )

But really, what isthe post processing and what is it doing??

OP
Ly Mathews

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
Vegetable it enable you to use postprocess efects, actually has two of them, Night Glow 1 and Night Glow 2, follow the steps and you'll see.

Knuckles to use these postprocess effects correctly you have to keep the Overlay some statistics enabled, it's is only unecessary when it's without postprocess. Postprocess do exactly what Tsury says.

Tsury you're right, 5 minuts later it sux.

People, understand that i didn't invented it, it's in the emulator.

Last edited:

Vegetable

Banned
Ly Mathews said:
Vegetable it enable you to use postprocess efects, actually has two of them, Night Glow 1 and Night Glow 2, follow the steps and you'll see.
No, I won't. I tried that, and it did nothing different. AT ALL.

bohdy

This postprocessing feature sound a lot like the feature of the new Catalyst drivers that will apply varied effects to any game using the pixel shader.

Maybe not all cards support the feature.