What's new

Is there a more stable release of dolphin or what..

masterdan

K not trying to sound like a total moron, but i noticed that in the screenshots there was some version of dolphin that was a little bit different, in that it was all silver had more buttons and that they were able to run naruto 2 (even the intro movie). Im insanley jelous, i realy want to play naruto 2 it looks so intense, and i have it sitting in front of me, unfortunetely the intro movie is slow and white (can sorta see grey outlines of an intro movie and some advertisements) and then after the movie is gone it goes black.. Also theres some 'fix' that if you edit the movie folder in the gamecube rom to something else it wont load the movies and will get you to the intro screen.. didnt work for me. Just got me to that black screen faster, if anybody can help me id be very very apreciative. k thnx

linemu

masterdan said:
K not trying to sound like a total moron, but i noticed that in the screenshots there was some version of dolphin that was a little bit different, in that it was all silver had more buttons and that they were able to run naruto 2 (even the intro movie). Im insanley jelous, i realy want to play naruto 2 it looks so intense, and i have it sitting in front of me, unfortunetely the intro movie is slow and white (can sorta see grey outlines of an intro movie and some advertisements) and then after the movie is gone it goes black.. Also theres some 'fix' that if you edit the movie folder in the gamecube rom to something else it wont load the movies and will get you to the intro screen.. didnt work for me. Just got me to that black screen faster, if anybody can help me id be very very apreciative. k thnx

Are you using the first version? That was updated...
QUOTE from www.emulation64.com:

"We have just received word from the Dolphin team that the teaser release has been updated to a faster and more stable build.

We've updated main Dophin zip file.
If you downloaded it yestarday,please redownload it from our download section.
The new build should be faster and more stable.

Be sure to grab this update!"

DarkKnight38

The original
i dont think the teaser was the most up-to-date code at the time of release, which explains the better functionality shown with the official screenshots, and they're still constantly working on the emulator and improving it in builds the public doesn't see.

OP
M

masterdan

yeah thats what i was getting at, i would love it if they would release the exact emulator and settings to run naruto2 since they can do it!

tonyrayo

I Love Sushi!
I can run Naruto 2 intro/demo gameplay but not in-game. Some people can't even get this to work. As for the offical screenshots, they will always using a debug build, which you won't be able to download. Just wait for the emulator to be improved or import.

OP
M

masterdan

freeloader works well? because im considering getting it and naruto 2, because damnit i lvoe naruto :( and i dont have a sautering iron to mod my ps2 to play naruto for the ps2.