What's new

Games that work flawlessly

crhylove

Banned
Just thought i'd let you guys know, bust a move 99 (u) works flawlessly, i finished against the computer today.

the groundbreaking news is:

i used the 1964 opengl plugin just for kicks!

not FLAWLESS, there was some missed colors, and i don't even bother with sound on this old dog of a machine, but gameplay was perfect.

wtg!
rhy

OP
crhylove

crhylove

Banned
cruisn' world

i have a unknown dump of cruisin' world that worx flawlessly, also. it starts to run in 32 bit core, but then crashes, should 32 bit core work for this game? is it my unknown dump?

btw, completely unrelated, where is the red switch cap in mario 64? i can't find it....

rhy :devil:
:1964:

Ketil

crhylove said:

not FLAWLESS, there was some missed colors, and i don't even bother with sound on this old dog of a machine, but gameplay was perfect.

how dumb do you think we are?

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Re: cruisn' world

Isn't the red switch the one you look into the sky in the center of the main castle room on pretty rug. :) All I know is it makes you fly :)

crhylove said:
i have a unknown dump of cruisin' world that worx flawlessly, also. it starts to run in 32 bit core, but then crashes, should 32 bit core work for this game? is it my unknown dump?

btw, completely unrelated, where is the red switch cap in mario 64? i can't find it....

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: cruisn' world

crhylove said:

Get 10 stars. Stand in the center of the ring in the main room of the castle (where there now should be a light), and look up. Welcome to the red cap switch stage!

OP
crhylove

crhylove

Banned
LOL

man, who resurrected this post? lol... i've upgraded my computer TWICE since then (athlon/geforce, now!), and beaten mario 64... lol

thanx for your responses though!

:inlove::1964:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: LOL

crhylove said:
man, who resurrected this post? lol... i've upgraded my computer TWICE since then (athlon/geforce, now!), and beaten mario 64... lol

thanx for your responses though!

:inlove::1964:
I think antraxx brought it up. I merly responded ;)