What's new

Graphics are wrong Size

GREEDOFETT

When I run the emulator the graphics are to big, on every other emulator I've tryed 1964,tr64,project64 and nemu the grapics are correct. How do I fix this problem :alucard: :stupid: :n64: :cheers:

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Hold it right there! You are required to display more of your PC system specs than
just the OS. The PC system specs will include the processor and video card GPU.

Well, I believe I know what you're talking about. The GFX being too small or too big
are known problems with UltraHLE2064.

Last edited:

Clements

Try some out from the download section. You'll find the best one that works for you, rather than going on someone else's suggestion which may not be best.

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
Try Jabo's 1.5.1 (comes with the PJ64 SP1) or Rice's 5.4.0. But like Clements said, just try them all out until you find one that you like and work's best for your setup.

Clements

I don't understand your problem. Is there a particular game that doesn't work properly? I could interpret what you say in many ways:

-Decrease resolution
-Use a small window
-Use filters to get rid of blurryness

etc.

If it is a game problem state the game and post a screenshot.

OP
G

GREEDOFETT

It seems like the graphics are bigger than the screen no matter what plug in I use. it says the game is playable

OP
G

GREEDOFETT

if I use rice dedalus 5.4.2 the screen is bright white and there are black squares where the graphics shoold be