What's new

Has anyone tested SSBM?

gcnfan

I just want to know if anyone has tested Super Smash Bros. Melee (NTSC) format. If it does work on the emulator, can anyone tell me how they got the game running?

OP
gcnfan

gcnfan

Beautiful screen shots, Knuckles. And I finally got the game to run on my comp. But why do you have the text in Japanese? I put it on English, and whenever I start a level, a few seconds later, it crashes. Hmm, setting the language to Nihongo may fix the problem.

Knuckles

that's the thing, you need to put your text in japanese to play in the options, or it wont get ingame

OP
gcnfan

gcnfan

Weird. On some levels, some of the floors is black on my comp, but it looks perfect with no glitches on yours. What did you enable on the video settings? Or was it your video card?

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
gcnfan said:
Weird. On some levels, some of the floors is black on my comp, but it looks perfect with no glitches on yours. What did you enable on the video settings? Or was it your video card?

I've read that to play in english you have to put it in japanese and put it again in english. I can't test it, because I don't have this game :(

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Wouldn't matter if you did. You need a broadband adapter and a copy of Phantasy Star Online (to use the exploit) to dump games. As you might expect, I'm looking for some games online...

Tails380

Banned
uugghh

Lillymon said:
Wouldn't matter if you did. You need a broadband adapter and a copy of Phantasy Star Online (to use the exploit) to dump games. As you might expect, I'm looking for some games online...

and even if you had that you still need some pretty good patience
it takes a bit to dump those .gcm files and if you found it online
youde have to go thru a lot of shit to get it.just for a lousy game.

play the real versions for now people.:p

IM0001

Question.

On the DSL adapter. Do u need to signup for their service or do u just need the adapter, PSO, and dsl available/Have at your house?

Gorxon

Administrator
IM0001 said:
On the DSL adapter. Do u need to signup for their service or do u just need the adapter, PSO, and dsl available/Have at your house?

Well, to play PSO online you need to pay a monthly fee and have DSL at your house. You can buy the adapter and game without any subscription though. Now, I dunno what else you're hinting on doing with it, but please don't dicuss how to rip games here. There are plenty of other forums which have information on that (use google).

FalconNL

Downloaded Dolphin and a SSBM iso, it shows up in the list with the SSBM logo, Title: "Super Smash Bros. Melee", Company: "Melee", Notes: "You can't start a game", Genre: blank, Size: 1,4 GB, ID: "GALP". When I try to start a game, it says "There is no Memory Card in Slot A". Is there any way to fix this?

shurikenman

Damn...I wanna be Sonic ^^
lol just press A button and it'll ask you to go further without saving ! and then Press the A butten on the yes Butten And U can ROCK !

IM0001

Ya.

I tried it and it seams to have a few glitches. For me the ground is black but the main problem I saw is that the characters teleport all over the place and the camera is getting all confused about it. Anyone else have this problem or know a fix?