What's new

Dolphin progress?

Tsury

I was wondering if the authors of Dolphin can update us, the users, about whats happening like what should we expect in the next version and what they had already achieved... Or even better :} a hazy eta for next version.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Tsury said:
I was wondering if the authors of Dolphin can update us, the users, about whats happening like what should we expect in the next version and what they had already achieved... Or even better :} a hazy eta for next version.

I'm sure it'll be ready "when it's ready" :D

Bopig!

The Great BO
I've been looking forward to the next release as well. Can we expect a sound plugin? :naughty:

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Bopig! said:
I've been looking forward to the next release as well. Can we expect a sound plugin? :naughty:

Hahaha that "naughty" smiley cracks me up. I'd say a basic sound plugin might be implemented in the next release, but don't quote me on it. :D

Bopig!

The Great BO
bLAdEbLA said:
Hahaha that "naughty" smiley cracks me up. I'd say a basic sound plugin might be implemented in the next release, but don't quote me on it. :D

Oh, I hope so. Music and sound are a big deal to be me in games. :bounce:

khanmeister

Banned
Anger said:
Yeah, and don't forget about save support ;-)

Screw all of that, I just want gamepad support (even very limited!) and some more FPS. I was able to run crazy taxi today at just over 30 FPS though, WOO HOO!!!

Bopig!

The Great BO
khanmeister said:
Screw all of that, I just want gamepad support (even very limited!) and some more FPS. I was able to run crazy taxi today at just over 30 FPS though, WOO HOO!!!

I made a topic a while back to solve the gamepad issue Khan. There's a program called joytokey that emulates a keyboard on a joypad. Check it out.
http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA016823/

ShadowFX

Guardian
The only thing I'm really curious about... is if they can make the emulator achieving higher frame rates.

Anger

More FPS, Sound, Save, Framelimiter, gamepad support, frameskip(!), more gfx plugins!!!It's enough for now I think 8)

khanmeister

Banned
I'd like to take this oppurtunity to beta beg by saying that I have already collected well over 30 GCM files for dolphin testing.

"We've only just begun."