What's new

Help MKDD not starting up properly

tamir2424

When I start up Mario Kart Double Dash using dolphin the intro of Nintendo comes up followed by the intro of Dolby but after that an error pops up either asking me to "Send Error Report" or "Don't Send"

Error Report:

AppName: dolphinteaser.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.1 ModName: videoplugin.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset 00003c96

Reporting Details
This error report includes: information regarding the condition of Dolphin GC Emulator when the problem occured; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the IP adress of your computer.

Can some1 please help!!

Could it be that theirs something wrong with my hardware
I have:
128mb ATI Radeon 9600
512 of DDR Ram
AMD Athlon 3000+
60gig hardrive
300gig external hardrive

Last edited:

icepir8

Point Blank: Mario Kart Double Dash Crashes. It is a fact. Wait for a newer version of Dophin and try again then.

Knuckles

Mario Kart NEVER crashed for me :\ I played for an hours (2 races? :p) and everything is fine

Viper_Viper

I also cannot get Mario Cart to play. It happens the same way as post 1 describs it. I also donot understand what nuckles is trying to say is the compadibility post. Someone please clarify for us

Knuckles

Try to orthograph my nick correctly :\

before starting the game:
-Go in Plugins -> GFX Plugins Settings...
-Click on the Advanced Tab
-Change the "Default Display list optimization level" from "1: Compile lists and decode vertex lists" to "0: Interpret (slowest, more compatible)"
-Click OK
-Run the Game
-After the Nintendo & Dolby Logos, press Start multiple time to get to the Title screen
-At the Memory card error, press left and (A)
-After, go in the menu as normal
-After selected a Race, when in it, screen will be 90% full of white( you will only see the HUD):
--Go back in Plugins -> GFX Plugins Settings...
--Click on the Advanced Tab
--Check the option: "Wireframe"
--Click OK

that's supposed to be all the nescessary things to play Mario Kart : Double Dash

Last edited:

gcnfan

Knuckles, I did what you told me to do, but when the race starts, and that Lakitu says go after the countdown, the whole track dissapears and so does the drivers. All I see is the HUD screen and the smoke trails being left off from the racers after the race starts. What's the problem? Is it supposed to be like that, or is there something wrong?

BTW: I'm using the PAL version of Mario Kart.

Stezo2k

S-2K
gcnfan said:
Knuckles, I did what you told me to do, but when the race starts, and that Lakitu says go after the countdown, the whole track dissapears and so does the drivers. All I see is the HUD screen and the smoke trails being left off from the racers after the race starts. What's the problem? Is it supposed to be like that, or is there something wrong?

BTW: I'm using the PAL version of Mario Kart.

you sure you have activated wireframe mode? I'm using the PAL version too, and it works fine apart from being in wireframe

colombiano

i know how to works

hi men try put your dolphin in video plugin\advanced and put in interpreter and then work, ami me pasaba lo mismo

Vegetable

Banned
No no, when the race starts, everybody disappears. I have noticed that myself, it doesn't always happen though, try changing from gran prix to time trial or vice versa, hope that helps.