What's new

Probelm with dolphin

SuperVegetto

Hi i am new here i have downloaded Dolphin today because i have got the game Yu-Gi-Oh but when i tried to run then it close immediatly i have tried a fwe time but it does not run what can i do please help me!

I have the ATI Radeon 9600

ZDragon

What operating system do you run it on? Dolphin is ONLY compatible with Win 2k/XP. Upgrade if you can.

Anyway, this is just a teaser release. If some games don't work, they sometimes simply don't work.

tonyrayo

I Love Sushi!
Yes, I agree with what ZD said (not talking about zophar domain... don't hurt me vamp x.x), and this is just a general thing for people having problems. Most games are not going to work at all, or be glitchy enough that you can not see what's going on. This should be considered a pre-alpha release, maybe even below that. I'm not saying you shouldn't post comments asking for help, but atm there isn't a lot anyone can say except use a modern OS and have the latest drivers. Once the software envolves, there will be some stuff that works for some, and not others, then the real troubleshooting with start =).

OP
S

SuperVegetto

I have Win XP Professional can you suggest me an other Emu i must play his game you may now it Yu-Gi-Oh Falsebound Kingdom-Ngc-Starcube can you help me??

Jfletcher

ZDragon said:
Why don't play it on your Gamecube then?
Well, looks like he downloaded the Starcube rip, so he probably does not have a NGC/or a way to play the rip on one. Pure speculation on my part though..
-JF

OP
S

SuperVegetto

I have no Gamecube but i am a Yu-Gi-Oh fan that´s why i have download this game it tooks me 2 Weeks to download this game because i downloaded on emule please help me to solve this problem or suggest an other Emulator

ZDragon

1. There is no other working emulator for GC so far.
2. No one here supports or even likes people like you!
3. Ohhh, I hope it costed you *lots of money* to stay online so long!
4. You are a lame a$$hole kiddy!
5. You suck!
6. Fuck off!
7. Someone please ban him!