What's new

Can't run Bust-a-Move 3000

Frits

Hello,

I got Bust-a-Move 3000 when i start dolphin i see the banner of the game and stuff.
But when i want to run the game, the screen of the emulator remains black and nothing happens.
What to do? :cry:

Last edited:

Whobetta

I think its probably your video card, looks like your using some onboard type of Intel graphics. Have you updated to newest drivers? Try changing your desktop from 16 to 32 bit or vice versa, that worked for some onboard video cards..

Reloaded

EmuTalk Pimp
You pressed the play button :pirate: ?
It has to be a other problem i mean Bust a move 3000 runs on my TNT2Pro(kuch)
Try different settings and look at your display settings.

MrRatt

Should you even be offering help seeing as how he admitted to downloading the game? I thought that was illegal and you wouldn't help people who did that.

Reloaded

EmuTalk Pimp
I know him he has a gamecube and lots of games. (dont know if he has bust a move 3000)
Hes my classmate :p :party:

MrRatt

I only said anything cuz I've noticed a few threads now where the user says in his first post that they have 'downloaded' the gamecube game. In this one he also said he renamed it from ISO to GCM. I dont think any of the current tools make an ISO file?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Bust a move 3000 runs fine for me on my system (with geforce 2) and another system I've tried it (with onboard graphics), so the problem Frits has is probably because of his video drivers or because he doesn't has DX9b installed or because of a corrupted/fake iso image.

QUESTION: Is it illegal to download images of games you already have? (In case you are not able to rip them by yourself for some reason).

PS:I can make backups for most of my games (for my GameCube, N64, GBA, MEGADRIVE) but i cannot find an ethernet adaptor for my Dreamcast, thats why I'm asking...

Last edited:

Clements

PsyMan said:
QUESTION: Is it illegal to download images of games you already have? (In case you are not able to rip them by yourself for some reason).

I believe the rule is that you can make a single back-up of your own games from your own hardware, but not download images from the internet- has to be your own stuff.

To what extent this is true, I don't know, since I don't know any solicitors.

MrRatt

Clements said:
I believe the rule is that you can make a single back-up of your own games from your own hardware, but not download images from the internet- has to be your own stuff.
You are correct. You are not able to download images whether you own the game or not.

At least, thats how it is in the USA...

Nine_Tails

i can't run Bust A Move 3000 why??? i have (gforce 4 440mx 64 mb) and directx 9.0b, and the newest drivers, i have try to play on DolphinTeaser, that do i need? i am portugues, and desperate to play that game.

JinXD

Nine_Tails said:
i can't run Bust A Move 3000 why??? i have (gforce 4 440mx 64 mb) and directx 9.0b, and the newest drivers, i have try to play on DolphinTeaser, that do i need? i am portugues, and desperate to play that game.
A couple questions since your PC spec should run it ok.

1. What settings are you using in Dolphin?
2. Is the image shrunk?
3. Have you any other gcm's which work?

RomCal

Banned
Clements said:

To what extent this is true, I don't know, since I don't know any solicitors.

So basicly your saying that they have to be the same image (Region) and stuff.

Nine_Tails said:
1. i don't know
2. it is a iso image, who can i convert a iso image to a gcm image?
3.i only have this game
There are 1000 threds that says how to make ISO to GCM

if you are using XP go to:

Tools>folder options>View>and unmark Hide extensions for known file types.
then go to the file and delete the ISO and write GCM

understood?