What's new

pcsx2

plutokrat

hi
im new here, so i dont know where i could post this question?

i have this emulator (pcsx2) and the game dragonball z - budokai.

if i open the emulator and start the game, there come a black screen (no sound or something)

does someone know what to do?

(im from germany, so sorry ;) )

Clements

Commercial games are not supported well on the latest released PCSX2 (0.5). Wait for future releases and one day it may work. Currently, v0.5 can run the BIOS and display menus from many games.

Elly

There are NO emulators which emulate commercial games yet. PCSX2 is the most advance PS2 emulator atm

Yours,
-Elly

Clements

It won't work with PCSX2. You may see some menus from it with the current release, but no more.

You may see more when PCSX2 v0.6 and the GSMax plugin are released, but for now, you won't see a lot.

JackTheFarme

Er, when i start the DVD of Tony Hawk the screen turns black and it does nothing-is this because its original?
PS:Ihave the P.E.Op.S. PS2 CDVD plugin

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
I know that this post is a bit late but I would like to say (if anybody is reading this now) that PCSX2 0.6 has now been released and there is a huge update in the compatibility and speed of it. Plus if anybody cares CXBX (the worlds first and at the moment best xbox emulator) can now FULLY play turok yes thats right FULLy start to bloomin finish. (Plus dont go on emailing me or posting anything about looking at dates I know)