What's new

ANimal Crossing

NeKo

ok ok... i have d/led this game.. and the emulator tells me that it runs 200+ Fps average... but it oly shows me the "NINTENDO" logo then the screen goes black.. but the emu still showsme 200+FPS... i wanna know what happen.. cuz i wanna play it.. and bust a Move ( im still d/ling it ).. thx

nonameleft

You can't play this game because your graphic card has no full Directx9 -support.........but bust a move will run "perfectly"!

OP
N

NeKo

then.. i wont be able to play all the gameS?? >_<... wut graphic card i need to run almost all games ( or.. the ones its possible to play right now ) thx

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
nonameleft said:
You can't play this game because your graphic card has no full Directx9 -support.........but bust a move will run "perfectly"!

Are you stupid? Animal Crossing isn't supported at the time so it only goes as far as the Nintendo logo. Also, don't discuss dl/ing games here ok dude? Just say you have the game, don't say you downloaded it as it's illegal.

bohdy

In the homepage comments "paul_ness" said he got it ingame by holding the A button during the Nintendo logo, but I haven't been able to replicate what he did.

OP
N

NeKo

ok... then its possible to play it in the future ;) thats good... and for that about d/ling games... sorry.. but im not saying where to download em from.. im not doing anything bad... wel.. just downloading em. but i wont sell em ( i dont have DVD burner and i think them cant be burned ) so.. just forgiveme ;)