What's new

New sixtyforce soon upon us.

Rented Mule

Well I'm guessing the new sixtyforce release will be out soon. I'm guessing it wasn't quite ready for prime time since Gerrit said it would be out when he was sure the site (which is now hosted by some other company) was available for everyone. A site is normally available to everyone in a span of 2 days but it's been a bit more than 2 days since his announcement.

If anyone still comes to this forum, let's try to guess what will be in this new release (or maybe Gerrit can flat out tell us :) ) :

-threaded (for a bit more speed on Dual G4s and G5s)
-more compatibility (fingers crossed)

Hmm...anything else people want to add?

apexad

Rented Mule said:
Well I'm guessing the new sixtyforce release will be out soon. I'm guessing it wasn't quite ready for prime time since Gerrit said it would be out when he was sure the site (which is now hosted by some other company) was available for everyone. A site is normally available to everyone in a span of 2 days but it's been a bit more than 2 days since his announcement.

If anyone still comes to this forum, let's try to guess what will be in this new release (or maybe Gerrit can flat out tell us :) ) :

-threaded (for a bit more speed on Dual G4s and G5s)
-more compatibility (fingers crossed)

Hmm...anything else people want to add?

improved compatibility with zilmar plugin specs, possibly more of the plugins ported over.
a version for gamecube :)