What's new

For help...

temryu

What's the problem?
My Video Card is ELSA GeForce2 Ti 64M, and the system is setup the DirectX9.0b.

ZDragon

I'd play around with some of the emulator's settings. Like changing to interpreter and so on...

Raptor07

temryu

you need to chage Device type to HAL ( hardware accelerated)
go to gfx plugins settings and change device type to HAL

moon_dogg

i need help

yo. i need help actually gettin my gamecube games on my computer. it has a dvd rom and i put the gamecube disc in and wen i go into the dvd thing it has nuthin in it. how do i c wots on the disc so i can get that iso file on2 my comp so i can play gamecube games an my comp

joel_029

Lead Guitarist
You aren't supposed to discuss how to do that in here. If you really want to know, go search somewhere else.

ZDragon

First thing, this is the wrong thread for this. Second, what about SEARCHING the forum, it's already been asked. Third, you are NOT ALLOWED to discuss this in here - read the rules and STFU.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
temryu said:
What's the problem?
My Video Card is ELSA GeForce2 Ti 64M, and the system is setup the DirectX9.0b.
i get the same, i tried messing with every GFX option, HAL or SW, nothing works

Raptor07

narutofan36

First you must see if you have REF enabled in Plugins and then Gfx plugins setting, in the emulator. If you have REF enabled you need to change it to HAL and then press ok. When i have REF enabled in the GFX plugins setting, I get the same erorr as you ( Direct 3D Device creation failed) but when i have enabled HAL then the erorr disapears. You can find REF and HAL settings in PLugins --- GFX plugins setting -- device type and there you can change from REF to HAL.

HAL (hardware accelerated) REF ( Software ref device )

Davemc

Dave
moon_dogg said:
yo. i need help actually gettin my gamecube games on my computer. it has a dvd rom and i put the gamecube disc in and wen i go into the dvd thing it has nuthin in it. how do i c wots on the disc so i can get that iso file on2 my comp so i can play gamecube games an my comp

You have about 5 minutes left at this forum. ;)