What's new

Rice's Daedalus 5.3.1 Linux port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Linux port of Rice's Daedalus 5.3.1 video plugin for N64 emulators by Matheus Villela

Based on Hacktarux port of version 5.1.0

Thanks to Rice to making a great plugin
Thanks to ShadowPrince to trying help me at #mupen64
Thanks to Hacktarux to doing the 5.1.0 port
No thanks to Hacktarux for do not tryed to help me when i needed
No thanks to Blight for ignoring me, go fuck you bastard

What !?
If i didn't help you, it was because i didn't have any time for me until yesterday (because of exams and an important project i've been working on during the few last months and that was finished yesterday) Also, your questions required that i look at everything you had done in the code and would have taken too much time. Don't think that because you see our nickname on irc, we have nothing more important to do than talking with emulation scene people.... There's also some times my computer is connected on IRC while i'm no longer in front of it, and i know it's the same thing for blight. That's quite disrespectful toward blight considering you have probably enjoyed some of his plugins...

I'm quite happy when i see someone working on our source code but don't be angry at us when we can't help for some reason or another !

blight

oh well then i go fuck myself you idiot...
Villela said:
Linux port of Rice's Daedalus 5.3.1 video plugin for N64 emulators by Matheus Villela

Based on Hacktarux port of version 5.1.0

Thanks to Rice to making a great plugin
Thanks to ShadowPrince to trying help me at #mupen64
Thanks to Hacktarux to doing the 5.1.0 port
No thanks to Hacktarux for do not tryed to help me when i needed
No thanks to Blight for ignoring me, go fuck you bastard

To contact me: [email protected]

Or find me at google, it is really easy:
http://www.google.com/search?q="Matheus+Villela"

such an attidude i would have never expected from someone contributing to open source... and FYI: initially i tried porting 5.1.0, then gave source to hacktarux and he used it as some kinda reference so maybe there is also very little help from me in the plugin you dirty fucking asshole!
3 times i've seen you saying "Hello i have SDL problem can you help me" and i would have enjoyed answering your questions if you stayed there until i came back

you make me mad asshole, BASTARD!

OP
V

Villela

Hacktarux said:
What !?
If i didn't help you, it was because i didn't have any time for me until yesterday (because of exams and an important project i've been working on during the few last months and that was finished yesterday) Also, your questions required that i look at everything you had done in the code and would have taken too much time. Don't think that because you see our nickname on irc, we have nothing more important to do than talking with emulation scene people.... There's also some times my computer is connected on IRC while i'm no longer in front of it, and i know it's the same thing for blight. That's quite disrespectful toward blight considering you have probably enjoyed some of his plugins...

I'm quite happy when i see someone working on our source code but don't be angry at us when we can't help for some reason or another !
You doesn't understand me, you helped me when you could, but i say you doesn't help me when i NEEDED
"I'm quite happy when i see someone working on our source code" -> Is this kind of help that would helped me, but i can't ask you to say me that

blight said:
oh well then i go fuck myself you idiot...

such an attidude i would have never expected from someone contributing to open source... and FYI: initially i tried porting 5.1.0, then gave source to hacktarux and he used it as some kinda reference so maybe there is also very little help from me in the plugin you dirty fucking asshole!
3 times i've seen you saying "Hello i have SDL problem can you help me" and i would have enjoyed answering your questions if you stayed there until i came back

you make me mad asshole, BASTARD!
I talked with you over PM, you ignored me over PM too, them i tryed to talk with you at irc and i have no response, what i can think about?
But sorry about that, if you don't ignored me you don't have to care about it

Some things i want to say for you(Hacktarux and Blight):
I like your work too much, my intention when i started to trying this was never to ofend anyone, that was to contribute with those that helped me and who helps everyone, but i do a mistake(now i can see), my acts was not right and i would like to say sorry to you

Falcon4ever said:
Right..., how can you thank someone and then say no thanks/F--- you at the same time....

And this is kinda disrespectfull to the emu author.
No, that(F---) was not for Hacktarux, that was for blight, and it was a mistake

Remote

A tad unrespectful insulting people whatever the reason may be.. Hactarux said a couple of important things not to be forgotten, I'm sure they want to help you if they have the time for it but it really isn't so that they are your personal support / helpdesk you can call 24/7...

blight

You cannot change the way i think about you by saying sorry now - you should have thought about what you write into the README before releasing it...

to the PMs - yes i have seen 3 from you, 2 which i have answered and 1 which i didn't because it was a kinda "bye bye" from you, the second you were asking that i look at your source and i didnt because i was/am too lazy (i have lotsa spare time but depressions also and nearly no motivation)

so you say you *needed* the help so bad... how comes you finally did it without our help then?

go fuck off (i am pissed of easily and when i am i am seriously most of the time)
*fuck* *you*

Status
Not open for further replies.