What's new

Donating $$

Squid

How do we donate $$ to this project (preferably via PayPal). I checked around but didn't see anything. I'll gladly chip in a few bucks.

FiRES

Emulator Developer
Squid said:
How do we donate $$ to this project (preferably via PayPal). I checked around but didn't see anything. I'll gladly chip in a few bucks.

Thanks for ya offer but we dont want any donations. we do it just for fun only :) But if ya want to donate something spend it to sos-childrensvillages or any other social organisation.

cheers,
F|RES

Martin

Administrator
...However, if you wish to donate towards server costs...j/k. ;)

I think it's a good thing to not accept donations, sometimes it makes (some) people think they have the right to request this and that, receive betas and special information because they have donated, and so on. Well, very few people are like that but you get my idea.

ZDragon

Also, Nintendo will not be able to say that you did this in commercial purpose. They can't get you, muahaha!

Remote

Afaik there is nothing illegal about emulating another system, didn't the bleem / sony case state that? A little bit unsure atm...

ZDragon

I think so too. But wasn't Nintendo sueing the authors of Ultra HLE? I think I read about that when I first heard about it...