What's new

That's strange...

Kawoul

Hi, there is something strange...

When i try the emulator all works fine, excepted that i cannot see the half bottom part of the picture. Is someone have this problem ?

I have an Athlon XP 1800 with 512 Mo DDR 2700 and an ATI 8500.

Ballistic

I noticed another strange "bug" in the emu if you pause the emu in bust a move 3000 when you pop a bubble the whole emu gui begins to shake, did anyone else notice this.

gcnchris

Ballistic said:
I noticed another strange "bug" in the emu if you pause the emu in bust a move 3000 when you pop a bubble the whole emu gui begins to shake, did anyone else notice this.

I just tried that and it did exactly what you described, that's gotta be the weirdest emulation bug I've even seen.

schibo

Emulator Developer
gcnchris said:
I just tried that and it did exactly what you described, that's gotta be the weirdest emulation bug I've even seen.

Sounds like you are pausing during a rumble effect. The window shakes to indicate rumbling, but this should be disabled during pause.

dosmaen

I think it's cool that the window shakes, although, i though maybe i was seeing things last night again... :)

ector

Emulator Developer
we should probably make the window shake rumble emulation an option in the future ;)

Kawoul that looks extremely strange, can't think of a reason that would happen even on really bad cards.. do you have the latest catalyst drivers from ATI and directx9.b?

OP
K

Kawoul

I have the latest catalyst drivers from ATI and I installed patch directx9.b this morning but nothing changed.

OP
K

Kawoul

Here is another information that i forget to say.

My problem happen with all games.

With "homebrew" (i don't like this name) the video is in full window but the window is not refreshed . (i had to hide Dolphin and activate it to redraw it and see something)

OP
K

Kawoul

I just noticed that if i click with the mouse in the window (continuously) the screen is refreshed.

OP
K

Kawoul

If you have another version which log some information to file for debug, i would be proud to help you and sent you back the log file.

OP
K

Kawoul

IT WORKS !!!!

I completly reinstalled my graphic card and Directx and it works now !!!!

This thread should be deleted now :)