What's new

So whats the future for dolphin ?

skn3

Great emulator blah blah general kiss ass comments.

Now, what are your future plans for the emu. You gonna keep releasing .00001 versions, or gonna let us all fester on this teaser until a major release.

Its truely amazing that some gamecube games can run at full speed on a pc. For the games that dont currently run full speed, what are your plans to improve the various sections. Is this a reality, or are the systems pretty much optimized.

What about network support, do you have any plans to role-your own like many of the emulators, that network the controlers. Or, are you going to emulate the network support that some cube games are now getting.

Obviously sound is going to be an issue to get upto speed (I remember the cpu usage of n64 sound emulation back in the beggining) Do you have any ideas what level of quality blah blah , your gonna get or is it too early to even think about that.

And finally, What made you release now ? You know its going to promote a massive boom in cube pirating, had you ever thought of doing it Icarus style ? (which is a bad thing imo)

Good stuff chaps, glad somone is giving the emu scene a kick in the pants again!

FiRES

Emulator Developer
i dunno it :)
it is a just for fun project and everytime if we feel that it is time to release something, we will do it ;)
i dont put myself under any pressure.

cheers,
F|RES

Sercio

Nobody knows really about :( i hope that the x64 version of Dolphin will released this year! But i dont believe that im right >_<