What's new

Need help running emu

OP
P

pictus

Yes !! YEss !!! YESS !! It works !!! W000hoo !!! OMG , thanx alot Shakey_Jake3 ! :D w00t !

ARTH

I've got a very stupid question. I never (really) need to rename files. So how can I rename file from *.iso to*.gcm? :blush: .I've tried to do it, but I always see *.iso.

Kawoul

ARTH said:
I've tried to do it, but I always see *.iso.

You have an option in Windows to show or hide file extension if the extension is recognized by an application. So, if you rename your file
"TOTO.iso" (where .iso is hidden) it will be renamed to TOTO.gcm.iso

So deactivate the option in explorer -> tools -> files (or directory ?)option

Marce1991

Programmer
Sorry guys i don know the right place of the forum to ask, but could someone help me to solve a problem that appears every time i try to load a rom.It says something about the dynamic library and kernel 32.What should i do please help me out thx.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Marce1991 said:
Sorry guys i don know the right place of the forum to ask, but could someone help me to solve a problem that appears every time i try to load a rom.It says something about the dynamic library and kernel 32.What should i do please help me out thx.

Can't be too sure, but try generic solutions :

1. Re-install Dolphin
2. Re-rip your GC game
2. Make sure your system meets the required specs
3. Re-install such things as display drivers/directx etc.

If all else fails, start with a fresh install of windows. But with a "teaser" release, I wouldn't recommend it as it might work in the next release.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I think it's a little more serious, though.
What's your OS? Because kernel32.dll is the core of windows.