What's new

PC/emu/game compatibility. post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzignific

SegaGamer said:
Also how to you take screenshots of dolphin running? the printscreen button seems to be disabled. And how do you send pictures in this forum?

Another thing, is Full Screen implemented yet?

(Model: Advent 3316)

For printscreen to work, you need to make sure the dolphin window is out of focus (switch to another window of, for example, windows explorer and resize it so you can see Dolphin running in the background).

For pictures to display on this forum, you need to upload them to a publicly accessible server somewhere on the internet. Like your homepage.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
i tried loading Wind Waker NTSC and i get this
Direct3d Device Creation Failed!
my specs are in my sig

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Mario Kart : Double Dash , menus working (RUN IN INTERPRETER IN VIDEO and DYNAREC FOR CPU). use my fix to fix alpha problems (fade in/out and transparency) and switch to wireframe when in races.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Mario Party 4 - NINTENDO Logo, Hudson Screen, Jumbled blue on green, press start, GFX Errors out the ying yang

tonyrayo

I Love Sushi!
Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen (GNRJ) - Glitchy Intro, shows game demo, but when you try to play, error message pops up that says "READ: Cache address out of bounds".

Imoto

Game Boy Goddess ;P
Animal Crossing (GAFE)
I think the Game itself runs perfectly, only the Video isn't displayed.

Nintendo Puzzle Collection (GPZJ)
The upper right game is called Panel de Pon. A good game.

I'm only interesseted in GCN Emulation to somehow rip the Sounds and Videos ect. (Atsumare Made in Wario, Animal Crossing, ect.)
Heck, I own these Games. (And my System is to slow for decent GCN Emulation)

nzignific

Knuckles said:
Mario Kart : Double Dash , menus working (RUN IN INTERPRETER IN VIDEO and DYNAREC FOR CPU). use my fix to fix alpha problems (fade in/out and transparency) and switch to wireframe when in races.

What do you mean dynarec for cpu. Where are the settings for changing that?

edit: forget it, just found it seconds after writing that. Can't believe I missed that.

dosmaen

When i try playing animal crossing, the video is working, it's just not working. Numbers are showing up in the video list thing, but nothing shows.

titounours

CPU : XP1800+
RAM: 640 Mo DDR
GRAPHIC: Geforce II GTS (yhe i know i must change ;o)

It's amazing but i have games that work better with Dolphin than with the cube!!! It's "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle PAL".
With the cube and ACL 1.4 i can just have the SEGA screen and after it stay black...With Dolphin,i can watch the star movies and play 3 secondes ;o)
After this 3 secondes,i have some informations like number of lifes,etc, but the rest of the screen is black.
But it still better than the cube ;o)

And the same with "Crazy taxi NTSC" : i have the firsts screens,but can't play with the cube and i can play with Dolphin !!!!

Do you know why i have this problems with my cube????
Thanks,
Ciao.

Last edited:

ZDragon

I guess it's because you also play it over ACL. ACL doesn't work perfectly at all yet, it can't really send the data fast enough... simply play it from the original disc *lol*

XS Guile

Tireur d'élite
I just try PAC-MAN VS and it doesn t seem to boot, :pacman:
core is at 100% but nothing happen. :(

Last edited:

titounours

I know the loader is not perfect yet (will be one day??? will have a new version??),but i read some posts on forums persons can plays this games with the loader...
I still don't know why i can't...

PS : games i can't play with the loader are:
-crazy taxi (i have just the first screen)
-1080° avalanche (black screen)
-sonic 2 battle (first screens)
-x8 wrestling (black screen)

can you play this games??? (with ACL 1.4)
thanks.

PS2 : Salut XS Guile,content de voir un cammarade ici ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.