Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dreamcast

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • NES

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lenabug

How do I download games for the dreamcast, or where can I find them? I'm new to this and I downloaded the Nester DC but I don't know what to do with it. Can someone give me a run thru on what I'm supposed to do?

I want to make a CD with Dreamcast games on it for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. Thanks

xoxo,
Jenn aka Lenabug

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
lenabug said:
How do I download games for the dreamcast, or where can I find them? I'm new to this and I downloaded the Nester DC but I don't know what to do with it. Can someone give me a run thru on what I'm supposed to do?

I want to make a CD with Dreamcast games on it for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. Thanks

xoxo,
Jenn aka Lenabug
Next time, read the agreement you sign Please.... :getlost:

No Warez, ISO Requests, that is a violation of the agreement you signed with Emutalk.net
NESter DC is a NES emulator for the Dreamcast, so you can't run it on Windows at all.

...and Whats with the poll?

Remote

use your with, all we can tell you is that they are surely out there but maybe you should give your boyfriend something else for valentine day.. ;-)

OP
lenabug

lenabug

CpU MasteR said:
Next time, read the agreement you sign Please.... :getlost:

No Warez, ISO Requests, that is a violation of the agreement you signed with Emutalk.net
NESter DC is a NES emulator for the Dreamcast, so you can't run it on Windows at all.

...and Whats with the poll?

Sorry, My fault. I did it in a hurry I was kind of excited. The reason I put the poll is because if you noticed I said I was new...I was testing it? I can't be curious to how it works. Why don't you vote. You don't need to be so mean.

I wasn't trying to run it on windows. I was trying to put it on a disk to put it in his dreamcast. I already got all the Nes and SNES games that one of our friends gave us. I was looking for dreamcast games. So if you could be nicer you could answer my question. I do have an email address. [email protected]

I was just asking for help.

OP
lenabug

lenabug

Should I have downloaded a different emulator if I wanted to use Dreamcast games only?

vleespet

The decent one
Who cares, maybe Icarus is a hell of a fake, and one of the biggest hoaxes in the entire emuscene, but who cares, this is a plain ISO request, so I think it should be better if this one gets locked.

Stezo2k

S-2K
vleespet said:
Who cares, maybe Icarus is a hell of a fake, and one of the biggest hoaxes in the entire emuscene, but who cares, this is a plain ISO request, so I think it should be better if this one gets locked.

i wouldn't say it was fake, cyrus64 is a very relyable author, plus the screenshots do not look fake

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Stezo2k said:
i wouldn't say it was fake, cyrus64 is a very relyable author, plus the screenshots do not look fake
No kidding. Some of those shots were clearly generated at twice the resolution the Dreamcast can handle, rendered in hardware (anti-aliasing, sharpened edges) and saved in PNG format. IMPOSSIBLE to fake. Especially in the quantity seen.