What's new

Mario 64. Black stars and other problems. Help Please

snowverkill

When I play Mario 64 on Nemulator, the bottom of the stars are black. This didn't bother me until I realized that there are some other important graphical errors too. For instance, in one level where I'm supposed to swim through rings, I can't see the rings. I can't get any further in the game until I fix this problem. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, do you have any idea how I can fix it? Any help would be greaty appreciated.

Allnatural

I've deleted your (two) identical posts, you don't need more than one.

You'll not get much help with your problem without providing system specs. You probably have an out-dated video card.

OP
S

snowverkill

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 420
CPU:
Pentium 4 @ 1.8 Ghz
256 MB RAM

Anything else? Sorry, I'm new to emulation.

PS: I updated the drivers to my video card yesterday and installed the newest release of Directx.

Allnatural

I haven't used Nemu in some time, so I don't know what issues it might have. I believe it's compatible with other video plugins. Have you tried others? Jabo's in particular? Have you tried other emulators?

Your specs are more than adequate, so you shouldn't have many problems (outside of known issues), especially with Mario 64.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Copy the dll file found in the pj directory to nemu's directory. Can't remember the name for now.