What's new

Whats the best video plugin for OoT?

Koop

Whats the best video plugin for Ocarina Of Time? I have a Geforce 3 Ti 200 and an Athlon Xp 2000 with 512 ddr ram. I'm talking bout no graphical errors, all textures visible etc etc. Help would be appreciated

-Shadow-

Banned
But there's only one bug left : The 4 Sun's bug . If Orkin could get just a li'l more sparetime to fix it , it would be the best plugin for zelda :blink: :crazy:

OP
K

Koop

What does that bug do? can I change the plugin to jabos or something just for that part?

-Shadow-

Banned
Look at the Screenshot ! Thats the 4 sun's bug ! I won't recommend Rice's for zelda , use Jabo's DX 7 or Jabo's DX 6 if that 4 sun bug is getting on your nerves :p

Clements

Emulate Clear fixes that, and Gonetz recently cracked the effect and made publicly available the code for it, so I would be very surprised if this effect isn't emulated in the next glN64().

-Shadow-

Banned
Yeah but i think the next Gln64 will take a loooooong time cuz Orkin got few spare time nowadays.... :down: :bye3:

Clements

Koop said:
gl64 seems to exit when I press start :(. What errors does Jabos DX7 Have?

No framebuffer effects. (Link's picture in menu). Probably a few other minor errors.

About the 4 suns glitch, Clement, you're saying that Emulate Clear fixes it. Are you talking about glN64?? There's that option in Jabo's, but you seemed to be talking about glN64...

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Clements said:
Emulate Clear fixes that, and Gonetz recently cracked the effect and made publicly available the code for it, so I would be very surprised if this effect isn't emulated in the next glN64().

Actually, that's not emulate clear related. It's probably some type of clipping bug that plagues many GFX renderers.

Clements

tidanone said:
About the 4 suns glitch, Clement, you're saying that Emulate Clear fixes it. Are you talking about glN64?? There's that option in Jabo's, but you seemed to be talking about glN64...

I said that emulate clear (which was cracked and made available by Gonetz) will probably be in the next glN64(), which fixes the sun bug if I remember correctly. So in the future, glN64() will no longer have this bug.