What's new

for dreassica , wats the prob?

sk8bloke22

roll for life
ok ur specs are fine for 1964. the emu is actually much more playable, and in places compatible than pj64, plus its still in development. only real probs are the lacks of a sound plugin as good as jabos directsound. azimar is getting real close with his new beta, just some issues to sort out there. dunno how much u know, but ill run through the basic checklist, as the emu is more complicated than pj64 in terms of setup.

1)ok u actually NEED pj64 for 1964. u need to copy jabos direct3d6 and 7 into the 1964 plugins folder, as well as an input plugin (either nrages or jabos, personally i find jabos less problematic in 1964).

2) for sound i would use at the moment Azimar's (Old Driver) rather than the beta, as the beta aint finished and is at points buggy (i would try out in new games though as it fucking kicks ass with like perfect dark, just a little slow).

3) remember to configure ur plugins and select them in the plugins tab (under 'select plugins').

4) ignore the present .ini as its not updated

5) also i would advise trying the last version, 1964.0.7.1 as it was rock stable (literally no crashes), so that'll sort out ur plugin complaints.

6) also delete any old versions of 1964 using the supplied uninstall files (VERY IMPORTANT)

not sure wat else to say. this emu is probably the most compatible out there.

dreassica

The 0.7.1 version has the same problem.
As i said no 1964 version ever worked on my system
Usually the systems crashes as i load games or the games run very slow or with a lot of graphical glitches.
Sound isn't the problem as is controls
I just think pj 64 runs much better on my system Even prblem games like perfect dark runs smoothgly and without much graphical probs
only the games it says aren't compatible don't work
as for the plug in's, i have used many of the pj ones on 1964 and it still doesn't help much
It's probably i conflict between emu and my system config

OP
sk8bloke22

sk8bloke22

roll for life
as i said ur system looks fine.

wat error msg...0.7.2 has way more due to a few changes (mostly notably a new decent sound plugin)

0.7.1 should be as compatible as pj64 1.4 or just about as. few games hav errors (ive tested loads, see the compat. list) and i know that the emu is stable. makre sure u dont put emus in the same folder.

i would uninstall the emu via the provided registry uninstall files. this will reset everything.

as i said ur specs look fine.

flow``

flow``
what are you sys specs, drivers, OS, all that good stuff ?

and when was the last time you formatted