What's new

Mupen & Zelda OOT: Mupen freezes

ciruZ

Hi!

If I want to play Zelda OoT, Mupen freezes after a short time. The GFX freezes but the music goes on. If I press a key (for example B), I don't hear the sword.
I tried it with differnt Audio, Video and Input Plugins, its the same with all of them.
Im using Kernel 2.6.1-mm2, I hadn't this with 2.4.23 - but I had other bugs with 2.4.23 which I can't remember (sorry, forgot it because it was solved with 2.6.0)

konsumer

Same Problem

I have the same problem on Debian Sid, w/ 2.4.20. I have a ATI Radeon 7200.

512M RAM, AMD 1405.739 MHz

Using XFree86 Version 4.3.0 (DRI trunk) with DGA installed correctly (quake3 runs great)

Project64 runs it great (in WIndows) but I really hate to reboot (seriously, it makes me mad.)

I have tried from binary and source, and I have tried several video plugins, as well as mupen & alsa audio plugins. I tried hack_azi_rsp_hle too. I have tried mupen input and blight. Also, blight input directionals don't work, just the buttons, but I'll work on that after the freezing stops.

Does anyone have any ideas?

ciruZ said:
Hi!

If I want to play Zelda OoT, Mupen freezes after a short time. The GFX freezes but the music goes on. If I press a key (for example B), I don't hear the sword.
I tried it with differnt Audio, Video and Input Plugins, its the same with all of them.
Im using Kernel 2.6.1-mm2, I hadn't this with 2.4.23 - but I had other bugs with 2.4.23 which I can't remember (sorry, forgot it because it was solved with 2.6.0)

Last edited: