What's new

I Have Finnally Beat All Of The Squaresoft Games!!

OP
Tidus@Yuna

Tidus@Yuna

WoaH!!

Guess i was wrong. never heard of it. To tell the truth its not even on the site. U tryin too see if im lyin by lyin about those games bying squaresoft so ill lie and then youll say i lied , and youll say u lied so i would lie. Well i aint that dumb

Reznor007

Those are real games. They are NES games. They are in MAME under the PlayChoice10 section. Or download an NES emu and find the ROMs.

And I suppose you beat MarioRPG right?

OP
Tidus@Yuna

Tidus@Yuna

Reznor007 said:
Those are real games. They are NES games. They are in MAME under the PlayChoice10 section. Or download an NES emu and find the ROMs.

And I suppose you beat MarioRPG right?
i have beat it. But i said SQUARESOFT GAMES.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Mario RPG is a sqauresoft game.

Have you finished those that crap racer they released for PS2 last year?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
u do know squaresoft makes more than Final Fantasies rite?

even if u've finished only Square RPGs thats quite an achievement, thats around 1000hours....

oh, is rad racer good?

OP
Tidus@Yuna

Tidus@Yuna

pj64er said:
u do know squaresoft makes more than Final Fantasies rite?

even if u've finished only Square RPGs thats quite an achievement, thats around 1000hours....

oh, is rad racer good?
yes I DO KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER SS GAMES BESIDES FF !!!:pissed: THe FF's, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross,Bushido Blade 1 and 2,Enhgriez,Einlander,Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legaia,Mario RPG(You 'r right.Its squaresoft. I stand corrected)The Bouncer,and plenty more.I beat games very quickly. ive played rpg's since i was 7.That was when i met my cousin, Matt.He has the BEST RPG's ive ever had. when he finally beat them all he gave them too me, he's like 35 now so i got them when he was 32. I have a PS, PS2,N64,GameBoy,Gameboy Color,Gameboy Advance,Dolphin(A stange system, i only used once)a neo geo, a neo geo pocket,Dreamcast,Sega,Sega CD, Sega Genisis,ummmmm thats about it.

Sorry about the history lesson :D Oh and i do beat Square Soft games beside RPG's.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
You should try a PC RPG called Planescape: Torment. Easily the best PC RPG out, and possibly the best RPG ever (well at least top 5). The game is absolutely huge, especially if you do even a quarter of the side quests.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I beat Final Fantasy I , II , III , IV , V and IX + Chronotrigger and The Bouncer.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Then I had a lot of time to do whatever I liked but that ain't so now now I'm :

- Working on GBXPLAYER's next release (0.5)
- I have a job (four days a week that is)
- I have to go to school everyday (except for the weekend but I have to work on saturdays :( )

But I still play games alot about 30 hours a week (Sometimes it's more sometimes it's less)

yogaman

Banned
In my opinion snes has the BEST RPG's ..... I really enjoyed secret of mana 1/2 - I think they are the best ones ..... Terranigma is okay and secret of evermore is alrite ...(not sure if they are all SS games..)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Zero, u've played all the old-school FFs except for VI. IMHO that one is the best!

if u can get ur hands on one, id recommend it to u!