What's new

Thanks a lot (you're amazing)

Norlin

Hello,

I would just like to say thank you to the guys working on this project. Hacktarux, Blight and any others involved.. Your knowledges in programming and emulationtechnology are amazing... Outstanding... I've been a computerprogrammer for about 15 years or so, but I've met few during that time that could stand up to you when it comes to skill... I'm just completly, on all levels, amazed by your performance... Also I think one of the important strengths in this project is the true cross-platform ability of the code and the fact that it runs equally well on both Windows and Linux... Thanks a lot guys...

Best Regards

Zilla

夢を見られた
:robot: Couldn't say it better, 'Cept most of the 'Skill' comes from knowing not to be tied into crappy proprietry compilers (if you use MS visual studio exclusively, you're not a real coder IMO), and using gcc instead.

/me is waiting for Dynarec. :teehee:

Last edited:

linemu

Yeah.. I never thought that I'd be able to run Zelda OOT and Mario64 on my linux computer. :D This emu is really a nice piece of work. Of course I'm eagerly awaiting the dyna-rec.. ;)