What's new

Paper Mario No-Sound problem

PDagent

What's wrong ? I've tried 4 different plugins (jabo's, azimer's , zilmar's and shibo's) and none of them play anything on Paper Mario, any other games' sound works perfectly.

Thanks in advance.
-PD

rcgamer

the old guy
I know this is going to sound crazy to you but use these plugins, jabos d3d6 1.5.1, schibos audio, and the rsp. however dont enable the send audio to audio plugin.

I just tried the game with and without the rsp and it worked with and didnt without. so that might be your problem.

The game looks great by the way and the sound is ok. a little bit of cracking but not too bad.

Last edited:
OP
P

PDagent

Whoa... thanks!

The sound kinda cracks like you said, but if i press + once, the sound is almost perfect and the speed isn't affected that much.

Thanks a lot man :)

elbe

Hey... i've got a problem, but a don't wana post new terad:
Whits gfx plug works wht paper mario perfektly.
I try Glide 0.5 jabo's 1.5.1 rice's 5.2 and alweys ther is the same bug - all screen is blinking (?? - i don't know i use correct word) not all time, but it starts when a go to see star ghost (on violet moungan) and it still blinking on the town.... I read on this forum that glige 0.5 shoud run game good but no... anyone help ??

-Shadow-

Banned
I think you mean that *%/%&$* flickering ? Its the scourge of all emulators and has been discussed already in another forum , i think its the PJ64 forum .

OP
P

PDagent

Hey, I had same problem, switched to Rice's 5.2 and it worked. What I did was set Frame Update at Default ( not the one that says VI origin change [ default ] , but the one at the top of the list.

Also I have all the Default Game Options ''squared'' ? That is - double checking. Using Open GL with combiner set at ''NVIDIA/GEFORCE (forgot which one it is) or better''.

Hope it helps.