What's new

Need help On Golden SUn

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_chaah

Can anbody tell me how do I use my saved game from Golden Sun and load up the file in Golden Sun 2. I`m using a Visual Boy Advance 1.7..
And I really need this help

Clements

I've heard whisperings of renaming your original Golden Sun save file to the name of the Golden Sun 2 save file and then starting a new game, but I've never tried this so I'm not sure if it works.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Clements said:
I've heard whisperings of renaming your original Golden Sun save file to the name of the Golden Sun 2 save file and then starting a new game, but I've never tried this so I'm not sure if it works.

ROFL... it'd done on real systems using a link cable, cutie. How could renaming the save file be compatible?

blizz

Clements said:
That'll teach me for trusting the idiots @ Ngemu :p

lmao, true true ;)

anyway, basically iirc there's also a long password you can use to transfer the game data across

Gorxon

Administrator
blizz said:
lmao, true true ;)

anyway, basically iirc there's also a long password you can use to transfer the game data across

Yeah, you can transfer with password. There are three different passwords, bronze, silver and gold. The gold one is freaking huge tho, and takes an eternity to write in. Silver is a fair bit shorter, but doesnt transfer all of your items or something like that. Bronze is very short, but only carries stats I think. Perhaps they should make it so that two instances of Vboy advance could link together? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.