What's new

Please Help!! Read Please!

Josep

eyerun4phun
Ok im new at making computers, cause im trying to make one myself, ok, got this harddrive, fiber channel harddrive, k this is it exactly: SEAGATE 9GB LP 40 PIN FIBER 5.2MS ACCESS, 10000RPM, 1MB CACHE HOT SWAPPABLE 80MB PER SEC MAX TRANSFER RATE CHEETAH FIBER CHANNEL

I'm pretty sure this requires a SCSI card, like scuzzy card type thing, cause obviously ide cables won't go into it properly, Does anyone know where i can go to find about SCSI cards and if my hardrive requires it and all that?? I would appreciate it greatly!!

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, i am right now rpglover12, i really have no idea!! Arh! this is maddening and i feel hecka dumb! i don't know what to do!

RPGlover12

search for it allover the net like go to ebay and these stuff maybe u'll find something really good
and go to cnet too

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, i just need some that really knows what they are talking about to tell me i need and scsi card, ultra160 card, something, cause i really don't know what to do

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
ok, found out, requires scsi2, which are more than what i paid for the hd, no wonder they are soo cheap:)