What's new

PJ64 Issues

Blue_Flame

Hi! First time posting! Hope I didn't Break any rules with this post! Most games work on my pc, but for a couple it says Issues (plugin): Paper Mario, Bomberman 64, The Second Attack. For a couple of others it says Issues (core): All bust-a-move games :ranting: <-- This was me... What plugins do i need and where do I get them? also how do I fix the "core" issue or do I have to wait till the programmers fix it. thanks! :)

P.S. The smileys are awesome! :robot: :gunman: :ninja: :cheers: :bouncy: :pacman: :cat:

Ya Homestar! :homestar:

Trotterwatch

Core issues are basically to do with the emulator themselves, you could try earlier or later versions of the emulator or another emulator entirely to see if that problem still exists.

Plugin issues can be fixed using things such as Rices graphics, Glide64+Evoodoo and things like that.

Clements

Paper Mario and Bomberman: The Second Attack can both be fixed using the Glide64 graphics plugin. As you have an nVidia card you must use eVoodoo (both Glide64 and eVoodoo are available in the download section).

To use eVoodoo, simply extract the files in the zip into the PJ64 folder. The Glide64 plugin goes in the plugin folder. I recommend you use eVoodoo 3.99 Beta since it's a bit more stable than the newer versions and is more likely to work.

As for the core issues, you may have to use an alternative emulator like 1964 (Checked 1964 ini and it says Playable! for the Bust-a-move games).

OP
B

Blue_Flame

okay, cool so the downloads section. got it. And so the core issues has to do with the emu hey... :ranting: I like pj64... is there any way this will be fixed in the future, and where do I get 1964?

OP
B

Blue_Flame

srry for posting again, but i couldn't find any eVoodoo plugin thing. I managed to find Glide64, not in the downloads, but in the plugins section, but I didn't see eVoodoo anywhere! Help please!