What's new

Zelda Oot 999 rupee problem

Dark Dragon

When I first put the cheat it worked fine giving me 999 rupees but when I died it went to 99. Now I have only 99 infinite rupees. I keep putting the 999 cheat on and but its still 99 what do I do to get it back to 999?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Dark Dragon said:
When I first put the cheat it worked fine giving me 999 rupees but when I died it went to 99. Now I have only 99 infinite rupees. I keep putting the 999 cheat on and but its still 99 what do I do to get it back to 999?

you are not using the 1.5 sp1

The cheat is now Infinite Rupees with the Note: This cheat allows you to have the max Rupees to the Wallet you currently Hold

you can get the Prject64 1.5 SP1 Here

Once you have the sp1 in let me know and i will give you the wallet mod to keep you at 500 Max (Giants Wallet) but thats stil infinite!

Just tell me the Region & version you are using

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
Ok so it is Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2)

add this as a new code but remeber This code is only for Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2)

Always Have Wallet Size

8011AD22 00??

47 Kid Wallet
57 Adult Wallet
67 Giant Wallet

Use this with the infinite Rupees code & you shall have infinite of what ever you choose

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
Dark Dragon said:
I only have version 1.2 not 1.1 so that code doesn't work...

Oh Sorry one sec

Ok I updated the code its now for 1.2

OP
D

Dark Dragon

Wait now I have another problem, I can only dive down into the water for 1. But I have the silver scale wtf? Since putting that giant's wallet its doing that. Then, when I do the equipment modifier for the silver scale I can dive for 6 again but my rupee count goes back to 99. Also I can't take the giant's wallet cheat off.

Also it gave me the broken giant's knife...

Last edited:

Gent

Administrator
Dark Dragon said:
Wait now I have another problem, I can only dive down into the water for 1. But I have the silver scale wtf? Since putting that giant's wallet its doing that. Then, when I do the equipment modifier for the silver scale I can dive for 6 again but my rupee count goes back to 99. Also I can't take the giant's wallet cheat off.

Also it gave me the broken giant's knife...

ya thats the reason it wasnt in there :)

and just put the Kid Wallet back on then turn the cheat off

Last edited: