What's new

Plugins and the new 1964

StAmAtIs

I have 2 questions:

1.) When the new version is released how many plugins will be in the zip/exe file?

2.) What are the default plugins?

:1964:

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Ah but for god sake... don't ask when it's going to be released... it will be released when it will be ready.... Mods please...!

scotty

The Great One
StAmAtIs said:
I have 2 questions:

1.) When the new version is released how many plugins will be in the zip/exe file?

:1964:

I am confident that Rices Daedalus plugin is for video and Schibos audio will be for audio. I think that there is a new controller plugin, but I wouldnt say anything as I am not a beta tester

Trotterwatch

He never asked when it was being released though......

Not sure..

Audio default should be Schibos
Graphics should be Rices

Do not take my words as gospel though.

Last edited:

karth95

Lord of the Cats
well, at the very least there will be: a graphics plugin, Probably rice's. An audio plugin, probably Schibo's. An input plugin. Who knows which, there are so many, and most of them good. There might be 1964 OGL, not sure if schibo was going to continue with that. No RSP, as far as I know.

My suggestion as to what to get...

PJ64 SP1's plugin set. It all works.
Hactarux's RSP plugin at the very least. (from mupen64, I'm not sure what audio/video he uses)
Azimer's .55.1 audiofix from the Apollo forum. it's very good.
Nrage's input v1.82 (I think that's the latest). It's probably the most complete input plugin in existance.
Lemmy's plugin from Nemu. It works well with some things other's don't work at all with.

That's all I got for now.

OP
StAmAtIs

StAmAtIs

Thanx for the reply karth95/Trotterwatch/scotty

and t0rek get ur facts straight before you post a reply, get some reading glasses cuz i never asked about the release date.

madmonkeyboy

t0rek said:
Ah but for god sake... don't ask when it's going to be released... it will be released when it will be ready.... Mods please...!
????? i didnt see you calling for mods when you started a very similar thread!!

FrOsTy

LOL what i was talking about is this post, it was half a joke, giving that guy an example lol, i started here because i like to help people about emus and roms how to use them and where to get them (they take the responsability of getting cought .etc o corse)i have really been stuffing around with emus for close to 2 years or more now, so i know a fair bit. :gunman:

madmonkeyboy

FrOsTy said:
he said moderators please dlete this forum cause it's crap
at least this thread is asking a sensible(ish) question, rather than just how good it's going to be and i cant wait (hint,hint,gimme,gimme)
The art of asking.........without asking!!!